- High school graduate, 2-year associate degree preferred.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database Management and word processing.
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to-day activities.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- 3-5 years’ previous job experience with customer service or sales support experience
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all employees.
- Demonstrate ability to tactfully handle difficult situations with customers.
- Perform all duties in an independent manner with a minimum of supervision.
- Recognize and perform duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned – assisting others as needed.
- Report to work timely and punctually, early when situations dictate or staying late when necessary.
- Complete obligations, reports and work when promised or required to be done.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the President from time to time.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!