- Requires a High School Diploma with business classes preferred, with the experience as listed below.
- Prefer an Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with accounting emphasis.
- Three to five (3-5) years experience with a small size ($3-$5Million) trading company. Knowledge of accounting principles, report preparation and experience using QuickBooks required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Mental abilities are required to compute business math formulas and to enter data onto Excel spreadsheets.
- 3.6 The physical requirements are sitting, with eighty-five percent (85%) spent in an office environment. Walking is required within the office and store areas. This position requires, besides walking, turning the head and torso, reaching, grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists and fingers. Due to the responsibilities of records maintenance, the Admin.Assistant must lift letter and legal size storage boxes full of records.
- Perform the routine bookkeeping functions for the Company, including monitoring and recording Cash Receipts and Disbursements, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable and Financial Reports.
- Invoice customers and track them to ensure the company is promptly and properly paid. Ensure that delinquencies are pursued per the Accounts Receivable Collections Procedure and if they become delinquent are brought to the immediate attention of the Vice-President.
- Prepare bi-monthly payroll, settles payroll liabilities and administer employee benefits.
- Prepare all schedules and documents as required by the external Accountant for maintenance of the company’s tax records.
- Perform all Human Resource administration as directed by the Vice-President. Demonstrate cooperative behavior, help others out when needed, regularly promote positive behavior about the company and its employees.
- Perform any other duty or task as may be assigned from time to time by the Vice-President.
Share This, Choose Your Platform!